Maker Table 48" Incinerator
Share this Product
Burn your cardboard boxes, sensitive documents and yard debris in this 48" tall incinerator. Ventilation slots are specifically designed to increase burn temperatures to 1,600 F, giving you a cleaner burn that is guaranteed to thoroughly process dry material to ash.
- Designed, manufactured and shipped in the USA
- Built to last with 100% 16 ga steel construction, thicker than more expensive options
- 250% more burn volume than a 55 gallon drum
- Clever tab and slot design for easy assembly.
- Includes ash catcher, top and easy carry handles
- 48" tall x 26" wide x 26" deep
- 18.38 cubic feet of burn space, compared to a 55 gallon drum = 7.35 cubic feet
- Easily seasoned with vegetable oil to give protection similar to a dutch oven.
- Tabs can be bent over for permanent construction
- Easy to move around your property
- Great for campsites, backyards and cabins
- Hot rolled steel finish, will eventually rust without seasoning or high temp spray paint.
- Place your incinerator 10 feet from any structure or neighboring yard.
- Do not place your incinerator under a covered porch, trees, or on a wood deck.
- Flammable materials must be more than 5 feet away before starting your fire.
- Do not use your incinerator if it is too windy or too dry.
- Never leave your incinerator unattended as wind can quickly kick out sparks.
- Always use a poker when trying to move material in the incinerator.
Fire Pit Care:
- Always cover your incinerator when not in use
- Ashes can remain warm for many days.
- Wipe your incinerator with cooking oil regularly to prolong the life & look of your incinerator
- Store your incinerator indoors during inclement weather & winter months to prolong life.
Can you cut my logo/design out of metal?
Plasma has a hard time with small and detailed designs. The only way to tell if your logo or design is possible is to send me an artwork file and the dimensions. I need both pieces of info to tell you what is possible.
I currently offer a RAW STEEL finish as standard on all signs. Left untreated the sign will rust and develop a natural patina completely unique to your environment. Due to the nature of raw steel, each piece will vary in look, giving you a unique piece.
The INDOOR FLAT CLEAR coat is the best option if you like the look of the raw steel. It is an oil based clear coat that will hold up well inside and is easy to clean. This finish leaves the steel a few shades darker, sometimes even black.
A UV protected SILVER, GLOSS CLEAR or FLAT BLACK powder coat will protect the steel in the toughest conditions including outside in wet and salty environments. Powder coat is a thick industrial coating that is VOC free and holds up for many years.
Custom and Personalized Orders
If you like a design but want something tweaked, changed, massaged or added, let me know and I can work up a truly unique piece for you. My custom work is priced by the size and finish selected. Contact me and I will set up a Custom Listing just for you!
See the Policies page for more info.
Why choose Maker Table?
Maker Table is about more than metal. I want to help you create something special for your unique space using your inspiration, ideas, and ideology through art. Each piece is balanced between your wants, my technology, and an overarching desire to deliver on an expectation. I'm a real person that cares about everything that I MAKE. Where are you going to get that in the 21st century?
*FREE SHIPPING on items under 3ft
The free shipping discount applies to orders that are 3 feet and under. Free shipping to lower 48 contiguous United States only. Excludes Alaska, Hawaii, and all other US territories and foreign countries.